TWO DYNAMIC SPEAKERS,
ONE AMAZING WORKSHOP SERIES
Tue, Nov 01|
Staying Up in an Upside-down World (Afternoon Public Workshop)
These days It seems like many of us are being asked to do more with less. Often we are so busy keeping up and taking care of issues that we forget to take care of ourselves. The result, many of us are becoming depleted and slowly getting caught in a “Down Spiral” without even realizing it.
Time & Location
Nov 01, 2022, 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. CST
Regina, 1200 Broad St, Regina, SK S4R, Canada
About the event
These days It seems like many of us are being asked to do more with less. Often we are so busy keeping up and taking care of issues that we forget to take care of ourselves.
The result, many of us are becoming depleted and slowly getting caught in a “Down Spiral” without even realizing it. This impacts our productivity and ability to cope with and rebound from day-to-day issues until we finally learn to start “Staying Up in an Upside-down World.”
What you will learn...
- To identify when your stress switch gets triggered and how to manage it.
- How getting caught in a “Down Spiral” happens and how turn it around.
- Tools to reduce or even avoid getting stressed in any situation.
- Ideas to help you remain calm and productive at work or at home.
- The top 3 foods that drag you down and keep you stressed or even depressed.
- How to boost your body’s “good mood fluid” to think and feel your best.
- To recover from a stressful situation or hectic day.
- Team members are easier to work with, make better decisions and are more productive
- Employees feel happier and less stressed at work and at home; having a positive impact on their most important relationships
- Companies experience less casual sick leave, stress leave and turnover
- All this improves your employees’ quality of life and your work environment, positively impacting your bottom line. (one employee on stress leave costs a company more than $17,000/year)
I have worked in the training industry for over 16 years and have been speaking and training exclusively for the past eight years. Throughout this time I helped thousands take control of their stress and become happier and more productive.
I like to think I am someone who has “walked his talk.” These are the tried and true techniques that helped me rebound from my own “Down Spiral.” I am very open and honest in this session and share many fun and heartfelt stories that are easy to relate to and apply on the job or at home.
Space is limited so if you are interested, please let us know as soon as possible.
- When: November 1st: 1 PM - 5 PM - Coffee and snacks provided
- Where: Double Tree Hotel 1200 Broadstreet Regina
- Who should attend: staff members, friends or family who could use some help
- Tickets: $199 + GST
Please forward or share this information with any team members, friends or family who could benefit from this session.
+$5.22 service fee
+$5.22 service fee0
+$4.44 service fee
+$4.44 service fee