Time is TBD|
Staying Up in an Upside-down World (Coming Soon)
If you'd like to be notified when this workshop is being offered send us your email and we will put you on our contact list.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Regina, 4025 Albert St, Regina, SK S4S 3R6, Canada
About the event
About the event
Darren and Darci Lang have delivered this workshop several times over the past few years to rave reviews.
"This workshop series changed my life." — Co-op
This powerful session will inspire your team to come together and develop the tools they need to move forward and connect with co-workers, serve customers and have something left for the people that matter most at the end of the day.
By using many stories (both humorous and emotional) and a number of workshops, this session delivers on a few main goals:
- It helps attendees understand how the changes, fear and isolation of COVID-19 has impacted their mind and body and learn to regain their resilience.
- Attendees will discover tools to effectively deal with whatever comes their way, whether it's issues at work, with family or lingering COVID-19 uncertainty.
- It will inspire attendees to re-set, re-skill and take action to better take care of themselves and others as they move forward. Many attendees comment that they have a “light bulb” moment in this session and start to make positive changes as a result.
You Will Learn:
- To identify when your Stress Switch gets triggered and how to manage it.
- How all this uncertainty has depleted us, getting many of us caught in a “Down-Spiral” and how to turn it around.
- Tools to reduce or even avoid getting stressed in any situation.
- Ideas to help you return to the workplace and remain safe, calm, productive and “Focused Forward.”
- The top three foods that drag you down and keep you stressed.
- How to boost your body’s “Good Mood Fluid” to think and feel your best.
- To stay resilient, focused and effective when dealing with negative people, issues or uncertainty.
- To be an uplifting influence on those around you and support team members moving forward.
"Awesome. Great mix of humour and emotion. I learned some real tools to deal with stress. Not “pie in the sky” stuff at all." — Regina Public Schools
- Improve your teams’ psychological safety. When individuals are calm and focused, they are easier to work with, make better decisions, follow proper procedures and are more productive.
- Team members will feel less stress and anxiety while returning to work and be better able to serve both internal and external customers.
- Team members care about and support each other better through stressful times helping to build wellness and morale.
- Companies experience less casual sick leave, stress leave and turnover.
- All this improves their quality of life and work environment, positively impacting your company’s bottom line.
Absolutely without a doubt amazing!!" — Manitoba HR Professionals Conference
About the Presenters:
Darren and Darci Lang have been inspiring crowds for over 30 years. They have helped thousands to re-skill and successfully navigate change and challenges to live their best life.
Each Attendee Receives:
- Two half day workshops co-presented by Darren and Darci Lang: March 22 from 8:00 am - 12:00 pm and April 19th from 8:00 am - 12:00 pm. If you miss a session, you can download it later.
- Darren's Book Staying Up in an Upside-Down World (Tools to beat stress and feel your best)
- Darci’s book Living the 90% (One simple tool to change the way you view your life)
- Certificate of Completion
- Part 1: March 22nd 8am - 12pm
- Part 2: April 19th 8am-12pm
- Royal Hotel Regina (4025 Albert Street - room to be determined)
Who should Attend:
- Who should attend: individual staff members or your entire team.
Tickets (Two options):
i. Subsidy Option: This workshop series qualifies for funding under the Re-Skill Saskatchewan Training Subsidy. This program often pays for your entire team to attend.
- Click here to see if you are eligible for the Saskatchewan training subsidy.
- If you’d like to apply for the Re-Skill Saskatchewan Training Subsidy, we make it easy. Email us at email@example.com and we will send you all the information you need to apply for the Saskatchewan training subsidy.
ii. Non-Subsidy Option: $449.00/ticket + GST. (Groups of 10+ call or email for discounts.)
How to register:
- Order tickets below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for groups of 10+ or subsidy info
Please forward this information to any team members, friends or family who could benefit from this session.
Darren and Darci also deliver this message for individual organizations and conferences. For more information on how they can help inspire your group send us an email at email@example.com.
NOTE – A webinar for your organization may also qualify for 100% funding under the Re-Skill Saskatchewan Training Subsidy mentioned above.